Nine basic properties of LED light source selection
With the mass market, as consumers, they should still calmly and scientifically analyze and select the best cost-effective light sources and lamps. The following describes the basic performance of several types:
- The brightness is different, and the price is different. The used for lamps and lanterns shall meet the class I standard of laser grade.
- Antistatic ability, strong antistatic ability, long service life, so the price is high. Generally, the anti-static voltage greater than 700V can be used for lighting.
- If the wavelength is consistent, the color is consistent. If the color is required to be consistent, the price is high. It is difficult for manufacturers without spectrophotometer to produce pure color products.
- Leakage current is a one-way conductive luminous body. If there is a reverse current, it is called leakage. Those with large leakage current have short service life and low price.
- The luminous angle is different for different purposes. Special luminous angle, high price. Such as full diffusion angle, the price is higher.
- The key to different quality of life is life, which is determined by light decay. Small light attenuation, long service life, long service life and high price.
- The luminescent body of the chip is a chip, and the price varies greatly from chip to chip. Chips from Japan and the United States are more expensive. Generally, the prices of chips from Taiwan and China are lower than those from Japan and the United States.
- Chip size the size of a chip is expressed by side length. The quality of a large chip is better than that of a small chip. The price is directly proportional to the wafer size.
- Colloid ordinary colloid is generally epoxy resin. It is expensive to add anti ultraviolet and fireproof agent. High quality outdoor lighting should be anti ultraviolet and fireproof. Each product will have different designs. Different designs are suitable for different purposes. The reliability design of lighting includes: electrical safety, fire safety, applicable environmental safety, mechanical safety, health safety, safe use time and other factors. From the perspective of electrical safety, it shall comply with relevant international and national standards.
As it is a new product, China’s national standard lags behind, but the state provides product qualification test. The price of lighting with international safety certification (such as GS, CE, UL, etc.) and national product quality certificate is higher, because these products are reliable in safety design. Consumers should carefully identify the authenticity of the certificate. At present, there are not many manufacturers with international safety certification and national product certificate.
In terms of health, the price of products designed with non-toxic materials is high, especially indoor lighting. Don’t be greedy for cheap and choose lamps with peculiar smell. At present, only a few manufacturers produce with non-toxic materials. The identification method can be directly separated by nose. The price of products with odor is much lower than that without odor. Toxins such as lead, mercury and cadmium need to be analyzed by professionals. From the perspective of applicable environmental safety, products with reliable dust-proof and moisture-proof design and materials against fire, ultraviolet and low-temperature cracking have high prices.